Social Media & Marketing Intern – YouTube Startup - Big Frame, Inc.
Interested in experiencing what it’s like to be part of the tech startup world? Specifically, a YouTube funded startup? Big Frame, Inc. is looking for a resourceful and organized multi-tasker who is equally comfortable contributing to creative brainstorms as they are navigating a spreadsheet. This internship is a perfect place to get a first-hand look at how the ‘business’ of online entertainment works.
As an intern, these are just a few things you will learn and participate in:
- Sit side-by-side with the general staff in brainstorming sessions
- Learn how social and viral marketing contribute to audience development
- Provide support for advertising integrations & social media campaigns
- Research trends and developments in online media and technology
- Event coordination and database building
- Gain an understanding of how YouTube is revolutionizing the entertainment industry
- Be part of a strategic team that focuses on channel development and advertising sales
- Apply classroom theories to audience research and video/web analytics
Candidates should be detailed oriented and have an interest in media and entertainment. Please include the exact days and times you are available. This is an unpaid internship and you must be eligible for school credit. Big Frame, Inc. is looking for an organized, detail oriented, self-starter who looking to leverage their analytical and problem solving abilities in a creative environment.
Serious inquiries only, no phone calls please. Communications/Business majors preferred, but not mandatory. Photoshop skills a major bonus. Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
About Big Frame
Big Frame (www.bigfra.me) is a media company and talent management firm based in Los Angeles that connects YouTube’s biggest influencers with brands to create premium content and media campaigns. Big Frame has worked with global brands including Fox, Levis, The Home Depot, Sony Electronics, THQ, and Virgin Mobile. The Big Frame network features some of YouTube’s highest performing talent including Dave Days, Destorm Power, Mystery Guitarman and Julian Smith making it a consistent Comscore leader with over 8 million monthly unique viewers, reaching over 15 million subscribers. The company’s team of experienced industry professionals works with talent on business, audience management, and monetization strategies that create long term career trajectories on and offline. As part of YouTube’s Premium Funded Channel Initiative, Big Frame is launched BAMMO in March 2012.